- 3-4 cups oats, rolled or steel cut
- 1 cup almonds, slivered
- 1 cup cashews, walnuts, pecans, etc.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt (only if using unsalted butter)
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Melt butter and honey over low, low heat. Just let it take its time here. When butter is melted, add vanilla and salt.
- Mix oats, seeds, coconut flakes, and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Pour melted butter & honey mix over the oat mix. Stir together.
- Spread mix on baking sheet.
- Bake 1-1 1/2 hours